Monday 30 November 2020

Extinction Live - On Kindle NOW - Audible Book in the next few days. Check Back Daily for the AUDIBLE BOOK - this is a KILLER.

Extinction Live - On Kindle NOW - Audible Book in the next few days. Check Back Daily for the AUDIBLE BOOK - this is a KILLER.:

 Best Science Fiction Adventure you’ve ever read or I’ll eat a bug!


What if the Human Race was going EXTINCT and you could watch the historic events AS THEY HAPPENED?  

Science Fiction or Science Fact - YOU BE THE JUDGE

KINDLE BOOK LIVE - DEC. 1st

Audible Version coming early DEC.  Stay In Touch.  Copy this URL and PASTE it everywhere if you like helping save HUMANITY.

Be ASSOCIATED with one of the greatest Sci-Fi adventures ever created.  Why can I say that?  You’ll know immediately upon reading the first few pages.  Then, the ending - WOW!  Actual Science taking place TODAY that could terraform MARS - Go Spacex! - and terraform the Earth after the #massextinction.  

GIVE IT A TRY - THEN GIVE IT A REVIEW if you please!









from https://www.myaudiblebooks.com/2020/11/best-selling-science-fiction.html

from
https://mybestaudible.tumblr.com/post/636257563773698048

No comments:

Post a Comment

My latest book - My Cosmic Brain - On Amazon NOW - What's in my Cosmic Brain needs to be consumed by your cosmic brain - Let's GO - Here's to the 2nd Big Bang.

My latest book - My Cosmic Brain - On Amazon NOW - What's in my Cosmic Brain needs to be consumed by your cosmic brain - Let's GO - ...